We have all been there…
Our phone starts ringing off the hook and someone at the office needs us and we are not at the office or at home, therefor we are stuck…. Working on the go.
There is no need to stress or feel unorganized because these apps can have you covered !
1. Evernote: I don’t know what I would do without you.
2. Dropbox: Store files here! That way when you are on the go you can access them.
I should really take my own advice and add my media kit for Horns Illustrated to my drop box because I can NEVER remember all the different spec sizes.
3. Dragon Dictation: Because sometimes… It’s just easier to say something than to type it out. Especially if you are driving! No texting and driving 🙂
4. Scannable: The amount of love I have for this app….. *Swoon*
I scan documents on the go all the time, and this app has saved me more than once!
5. Twitter: Last but not least 🙂 You would be surprised at the amount of people on Twitter that you are or can be in business with. It’s incredibly easy to just tweet something out to them.
Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter and let me know what apps you love to open, while you are on the go!