What separates a good YouTube video from a great one? Find out now!
- Keep It Short: No one likes to sit through a 5 minute youtube video. Try your best to keep it at 2-3 minutes max! Most of mine are 1 minute. 🙂
- Be Helpful: There is nothing worse than watching a video and learning NOTHING from it by the time the video ends.
- Good Quality: As you film and edit more you will get better but try and start out with a decent edit. There are many tools online to help you! USE THEM!
- Audio: Sound is very important. Speak clearly and use a mic. No one will watch your videos if they can’t understand you.
- PLEASE make sure and subscribe to my channel if you havent already! CLICK ME!